Translate

Monday, January 12, 2015

Happy New Year (+Pictures and info)

Hey there guys!!

First of all, happy New Year!!

Happy-New-Year-Linux-Fans-413000-2
I hope you had a great time!!

This new year, we (the few of you that came to class) set our goals regarding what we wanted to achieve and what we wanted to stop. It is a great thing to start each new year setting your resolutions! I hope you guys work to make them happen :) Here is a picture of your work in our classroom's bulletin board.


 (2 ways I can be a better student- 0 something you want to stop doing- 1 person in the class you want to know better- 5 things you want to learn)

On a different note, I created a Dropbox folder with all the pictures you asked me to share with you (including the dioramas). The link for it is https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ke3vg50ezrakoev/AACi6oBzvhFsiPg3DUxsE3rla?dl=0. I do not post them on this blog in order to protect your privacy.

Last but not least, for the ones that did not go to school last week, we practiced the way we build our sentences in a fun way, set our goals for the new year, did a Spelling activity about Martin Luther King, Jr., and started with a new topic in Health about exploring yourselves.

I'll be posting in other posts today's Spelling list and the quiz schedule for this term.

Hugs and kisses,
Teacher Ori.

No comments:

Post a Comment