Translate

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Diorama progress

Hello everybody!!

We've been working on our dioramas this week and I must tell you I am super excited by the way they are turning out. You guys are putting a great effort on it and it is showing!! 

Here are some pictures of the progress so your parents at home can see the great things you can do yourselves! 





Of course there's a lot that are not featured here, but that doesn't mean they are not turning out great!! I am proud of each student's work (Grammar lesson here hehe), as I know you guys are as excited as I am with this!!

Remember to bring any kind of paper you wish to wrap your box so it won't show the brand of the shoebox. Contact or gift wrapping paper would do just fine. We are also going to write the name of the book and author on it. 

Remember that when you finish your dioramas, I might ask you questions about your book and the scene you are representing- so keep with your reading if you haven't. I suggest you to do a summary of it if you already finished reading it so you won't forget any important details. 

Again, I am super excited to see each of your dioramas done!!

See you tomorrow,
Teacher Ori ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment